WhatsApp MODs are non-official WhatsApp versions that offer new and advanced features. For example, you can run two WhatsApp accounts with GBWhatsApp Pro, so like to keep your accounts separate, or in whatever you want to use. There are several other features that WhatsApp MODs offers that were just imaginable or wished around by people using official WhatsApp. You can do more and enjoy enhanced communication for free text messages, sending images and videos as well as make voice and video calls.
Top WhatsApp MODs Features
As we have mentioned above, the advantages of GBWA Pro/WA Plus provide over the official WhatsApp is its offering of a wide range of amazing features that makes its use more remarkable and highly convenient, personalized and comfortable. These features are mentioned below:
- Hide: Online Status – Status Seen – Writing Status – Blue Ticks – Double Ticks – Blue Microphone – Recording.
- Chat Customization
- Send Zip files and Apk directly
- Broadcast Messages to Groups
- Send Large Video Files
- Schedule Messages
- Cope chat text and message attached to a picture
- Hide Chats with Password
- Download WhatsApp Status
- Use password to keep chats protected
- Clear Log Files
- Upload a high-quality video as status keeping the quality intact
- Conversation Screen Mod
- Wide Range of Themes
- Chats / Main Screen Mod
- App Fonts Changing Capability
- Media Sharing Mods
- Change Default Ticks Style
- Change WhatsApp icon
- Change WhatsApp Notify Bar Icon
- Hide Notifications of an Individual or a Group
- Be Online Always
- Copy Chat’s Date and Time
- Check Message in Status Bar Notification
- Disable Voice Call
- Change Between Contacts Tabs
- Create Squared Image of Your Profile Picture
- Disable Message Counter
- Create GBWhatsApp Shortcut
- Change Default GIF Image Provider
- Change Video Player for Default Viewing
- Change App Language
How to Configure Settings in WhatsApp MODs?
You can easily download and access the configure settings and manage all the options right from there in easy steps:
- The post you tap on the dots, a pull-down menu will appear.
- Move to the ‘Privacy’ option or ‘GB Settings’ and ‘Settings’ options depending on your purpose.
- A new window will open.
- Now you will be presented with a wide range of options and features.
- Move to each option and tap on that.
- Depending on your preference, you can check, change, and enable/disable options as per your interest and preferences.
Following these guidelines, you are good to go to manage all the configure settings in your WhatsApp account. Whatever your tenacity is, managing your WhatsApp application configuration is easy and quick. Even though WhatsApp provides a wide range of features, it depends on the user how they make use of those features and custom-enable them to make the best of the app offerings and ensure heightened security.