Are you tired of your phone vibrating every second of the day? This can be especially annoying when you’re in a meeting or taking part in an important conference call. With android’s pattern vibrations, you’ll never have to worry about noisy phones again. So I am writing this post to show you step by step guide on how to disable android pattern vibrations. I personally do not like there being vibrations when I enter patterns, but at the same time, I do. I have figured out a way that lets me keep it silent 99% of the time and only use it when I need it.
Step 1 – Navigate to “Settings”
The first thing you need to do is navigate to “Settings.” To do this, open your android app drawer and tap on the Settings icon. You should see an option that says “Pattern” at the top of the screen. Tap this option.
Step 2 – Click on “Sound and Notifications”
This will open up a menu. On the right-hand side, you’ll see an option for “Vibrate.” Click on that, and then click on the switch next to “Pattern unlock” to turn it off.
Take A Look At: Is Your Android Phone Smarter Than You?
Step 3 – Disabling the Lock Screen Vibration
Once you’ve disabled the lock screen vibration, it’s time to disable the pattern vibrations. The process is similar to that of disabling the lock screen vibration—we’ll go into your device’s settings, disable the feature, and then confirm the changes by restarting our device. Here’s how:
1. Open up Settings from your app drawer or home screen (if you’re using a phone).
2. Scroll down to Sound & Notification and tap on it.
3. Tap on Lock Screen Vibration and then choose None (or if you’re feeling fancy, try one of the other options). Then tap on OK to confirm your selection.
4. Your phone will tell you that your lock screen vibration has been disabled and ask if you want to restart it now or later—choose Restart Now.
Step 4 – Disabling the Pattern Vibration
The pattern vibration feature is a security measure that prevents someone from guessing your phone’s unlock pattern. If you don’t use this feature, you may want to disable it.
To disable the pattern vibration feature:
1. Open your phone’s Settings menu by tapping the gear icon in your notification bar.
2. Tap “Security.”
3. Scroll down and tap “Secure lock settings.”
4. Tap “Pattern unlock.”
5. Uncheck “Vibrate on pattern mismatch.”
Take A Look At: We chose today 3 Apps for Android Users
In this guide, we showed you how to disable Android’s pattern vibrations on your phone. This can help you save battery life, reduce noise, and improve privacy. You can also enable or disable other types of vibrations on your phone using the same method. We hope you found this guide helpful and easy to follow. If you have any questions or feedback, please leave a comment below. For more tips and tricks on how to customize your Android phone, check out our other articles at https://androidwaves.com/category/others/.